Outbuildings, Land & General Information
Main House The Farm House Estate Photos The Cottage OUTBUILDINGS
- Main Hardwood Greenhouse adjacent to Kitchen Garden
- Lean-To Greenhouse and potting shed.
- Multi-Use Metal clad steel barn with Big 6 roof, store, garaging – hay barn.
- Concreted yard with:
- Timber clad open-sided Saw shed – steel and timber
- Timber clad workshop, tractor & mower shed – steel & timber
- Log Store – 3 bays – steel and corrugated
- Polytunnel with apricot tree, rosemary, asparagus, rhubarb, potatoes, blackcurrants
- 60 acres of hillside currently used for grazing sheep
- The above acreage is currently rented out to neighbouring farmer
- 6 acres of woodland, & ponds
- To the south, the land is partially banded by the River Mynnedd.
- Productive fenced kitchen garden
- A 160ft deep bore hole provides high quality crystal clear water filtered through Cambrian rocks which were formed over 500 million years ago fact a previous owner actually applied for and was granted permission for a water bottling plant which was never utilised
- Reliable and honest housekeeper & multi-talented groundsman available
- Recently planted orchard & fruit bushes
- A spring and stream feeds the garden ponds and duck pond. Springs & streams feed the large wildlife ponds (not yet stocked with trout) that lie further down the valley.
- The property looks out over the beautiful Towy Valley (traversed by one of Britain’s best angling rivers) and it is an easy drive to three handsome Carmarthenshire towns including Llandovery, Lampeter or quirky Llandeilo with its interesting mix of small shops, restaurants & galleries. Just 10 minutes drive away, Llandovery College is a day and boarding coeducational independent school that welcomes local children and others from across the globe. Llandovery also a large modern GP practice, a small hospital, 2 vets, a dentist, shops pubs, coffee shops and restaurants.
- These are approximate room sizes for general guidance.
- Strictly by appointment.
- ALL OF THE PARTICULARS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS
- Property is Freehold
Oil central heating
Own private water supply
Own wood from the estate for woodburners